Thermographic Organizer Analyzer Reporter
- Fast and comprehensive high quality reports of your daily work with one mouse click;
- Customized layout templates to match your needs;
- Clearly structured and easy-to-use user interface;
- Wide range of high-quality and powerful analysis tools;
IRT Cronista® is a unique tool for organization of infrared images, their evaluation and generation of significant reports. All functions needed for image management, analysis and report generation are combined in one piece of software.
Reports made easy
Create fast and comprehensive high quality reports of your daily work with just one mouse click! Use customized layout templates (MS Word®) to match your needs.
- Customized report templates in MS Word format;
- Generate comprehensive high quality reports with one mouse click on the image;
- Active linking of images and the report for quick change and revision of generated reports;
- Inplace image analyzer - analyze your infrared images directly in Microsoft Word document;
- Summary table;
- Variety of export options;
- Works with Microsoft Word 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and higher.
Management of infrared images, visual images and corresponding image annotations.
- Easy organize and manage your files in folder structure in the familiar way of Windows Explorer®.
Infrared and visual
Easy linking of visual and infrared image - automatic or manual, simply by drag and drop.
- Visual images stored by infrared camera;
- Automatic linking of infrared and visual images by time stamp;
- Manual linking of infrared and visual images by drag&drop;
- Save infrared image, visual image and annotation in one file.
Customizable user interface
- Preview one or many images with adjustable zoom;
- View linked infrared and visual image and corresponding image annotations;
- Adjustable for different screen sizes;
- Film-strip view;
- Separated infrared and visual images view.
Professional image analysis
Easy image analysis with multi points and profile lines - preview infrared and corresponding visual image, define temperature range settings and analyze infrared image with points and profiles.
- Analyze while seeing IR-image, visual image and annotations;
- Analysis spots;
- Automatic hot/cold spots detection;
- Analysis lines with profiles;
- Analysis areas with histograms;
Flexible image view
User-defined digital zoom allows to see single detectors - zoom-in to a single detector to see the smallest details in the image.
- View finder window, not to be lost on large zoom factors;
- Under cursor temperature/emissivity/ambient readout;
- 3D image view.
Simultaneous analysis on several images
Simultaneous analysis on several images - adjust zoom and work on several infrared images at the same time - easy and pleasant working.
Analyzing in Fusion view - blend IR image and corresponding visual
image together using Image Fusion technology, making interpretation of your work even easier.
Trend is a graph displaying some object temperature change over time. This is a very convenient tool to show when the problem happened, how it develops and even how it may develop in the future!
A high-quality documentation of your accomplished work is necessary in many areas. Last but not least when it comes to the use of an infrared camera in predictive maintenance, building inspections and research & development.
Seeing a problem with an infrared camera is one thing - in most of the cases you will need to qualify, quantify and document your IR inspection results to determine both the seriousness of the detected problems and the appropriate corrective action.
This is exactly the purpose IRT Cronista® was developed for. Create fast and comprehensive high quality reports of your daily work with one mouse click, using customized layout templates to match your needs.
IRT Cronista® makes it possible for you to spend more time in the field and less time at the desk - a priceless advantage for all service technicians!
The clearly structured and easy-to-use user interface of IRT Cronista® allows intuitive usage of the software and reduces training needs and costs. IRT Cronista® offers a wide range of high-quality and powerful analysis tools like multiple measurement points, multiple profile lines, area analysis, automatic Hot Spot detection and many more. Only with IRT Cronista® you can accomplish comparative evaluations and trend analysis simultaneously at several images at the same time!
IRT Cronista® is a Windows®-based software, generating reports in Microsoft Word format - the industry standard word processing platform. This makes it very easy to share reports with colleagues and customers.
IRT Cronista® supports a large number of infrared image formats. It is the first nalysis software that is independent of camera manufacturers. It is compatible with most of the modern infrared cameras as well as with many older models